Today, more than ever, people are living an active lifestyle. When injuries occur it is important to act quickly and effectively to assure a full return to previous levels of activity. That is why the S.M.A.R.T. Clinic has made it so convenient with treatment inside a health club.
– Easy access and parking
– Convenient hours, evening and weekend availability
– Access to a full service health club for exercise
– Sport Specific Training and Exercise, Surgical and Non-surgical orthopedic injuries
– Access to complementary health care providers – Chiropractor, Massage, Athletic Training
– Pool for Aquatic Therapy
– Modalities including: Ultrasound, Electrical Stimulation, Game Ready Ice system, and
– Unique ARPWave Technology: http://smart-clinic.com/arp-wave-technology/
– Custom Orthotics
S.M.A.R.T. Clinics Certified Massage Therapists are specially trained in numerous techniques and methods. These techniques may include Swedish, Trigger Point, Myofascial Release, Reflexology, and Accupressure. Most often a combination of methods is used to achieve the specific results needed for each individual.
Benefits of Massage
– Reduce the chance of injury by increasing flexibility and mobility of soft tissue.
– Maximize the supply of nutrients and oxygen through increased circulation
– Helps relieve muscle tension and stiffness
– Provides greater joint flexibility and range of motion
– Improves circulation
– Strengthens the immune system
– Fosters peace of mind
– Reduces levels of anxiety
– Increases awareness of the mind-body connection
Free Injury Assessments
When you’re injured playing sports or recreational activities, timing is crucial. That is why easy access to information and professionals is critical. The S.M.A.R.T. Clinic has gone to great lengths to assure a timely and thorough plan of care for your injury. That is why we offer a free injury assessment. With just a phone call you can:
– Discuss your situation with an Athletic Trainer, Physical Therapist, or Chiropractic MD
– Schedule a time for a free assessment – usually within 24 Hours
– Get advice on what to do in the meantime
– Receive a physician referral – and advice on what type of doctor to see
– Get help with insurance or authorization questions
– Help ease the anxiety and confusion of what to do next
– Get advice on return to play or activity modifications
ARPWave- Accelerated recovery and performance
S.M.A.R.T. Clinic is the first clinic in Wisconsin to offer this innovative treatment option. The ARPwave is unlike any other electrical muscle stimulating device in that is uses direct current at a pulse rate previously unheard of. This combination of direct current and high pulse frequency delivers dramatic results instantaneously. ARPwave can dramatically increase flexibility and range of motion by stimulating the nervous system through a unique electrical pulse setting that allows the muscle to relax and lengthen. This form of electrical stimulation can be used to improve the ability of muscles to absorb force to reduce or eliminate joint problems, inflammation, spasms, and repetitive stress injuries.
Some professional athlete’s names you might recognize that trust their careers to ARPWave Therapy:
Bethanie Sands Mattek
Chiropractic care is not just for those who have been in car accidents or for people suffering with back and neck pain. One of the main benefits of chiropractic services is maintaining balance in the body. Chiropractor Dr Jack Alloy is located at our Brookfield Clinic. Dr Jack Alloy is a trained Graston practitioner. This unique procedure uses specially designed massage tools to work on soft tissue restrictions, inflamed muscles and tendons, spasms and other conditions difficult to relieve.